click here for troubleshooting online banking issues
Welcome to Home Banking at Coast-Tel!
Coast-Tel offers free on-line account access as a part of your membership. When registering, remember that your User Name is your member number and your password is the last four digits of the primary member's social security number. Once you accept the Terms and Conditions, you will be able to reset your user name and password. Once you have registered your account(s), you can do any or all of the following:
- View balances, transaction history & images of cleared checks as well as sign up for eStatements where you will have up to 18 months of Statement history within Home Banking
- Transfer funds within your account or ones your jointly own (See how to "Link" accounts below)
- Sign up for and access On-Line Bill Pay, eAlerts, Text Alerts/Banking
- Make loan and credit card payments & Schedule automatic recurring transfers or one-time transfers
- Have access to a mobile app with text messaging capabilities
- Finance Works, a personal budget tool
- Register for Purchase Rewards
- Mobile Deposit of checks up to $5,000
Enter Home Banking Here
LINKING ACCOUNTS AT CTFCU
If you have more than one account or are a joint owner on another account with Coast-Tel and would like to link access between accounts on Home Banking just follow the link below to our request form. Complete and return the form and we'll take care of the rest! The account you would normally go into Home Banking with is your "BASE ACCOUNT". Please be sure to have all owners on each account sign as owners of the Base Account and/or the Linked Account. Everyone must sign~Thanks!
As with any Coast-Tel product or service, if you have questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail.